ATX Brands is bringing an Exciting, Delicious, Family-Friendly restaurant concept to Texas!
Gino's East is considered the Best Deep Dish pizza in the world by many!! We've decided to bring this successful restaurant chain out of Chicago and into Texas. We are looking for strong leaders with excellent customer service skills and a proven track record in the hospitality industry. Our company is rapidly growing and we are looking for A+ talent to grow with us.
ATX Brands, LLC is a Texas-based hospitality company specializing in Restaurants, Bars & Live Music Venues.
The Woodlands, TX
San Antonio, TX
The General Manager is responsible for the success of the restaurant by making the guest’s visit enjoyable and memorable. It is their responsibility to oversee all daily operations of the store and ensure staff are performing to the best of their ability. General Managers should always think outside the box and offer something better.
· Generate sales of $2.5Million for the first year of operation
· Achieve 10% EBITDA in the first year of operation
· Hire and train 3 assistant managers before opening
· Average 90% staffing levels in the first year of operation
· Update online presence twice a week on Facebook, Yelp, Twitter & Instagram
· High Standards. Expects high personal performance and team performance.
· Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
· Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
· Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
· Attention to Detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
· Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
· Ability to develop people. Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
· Listening Skills. Let’s others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
· Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.